Nuri Shakoor, Institute for Economics and Peace Ambassador
A former U.S. federal contractor now serving as an advocate for human rights and public safety. Certified member of the International NGO Safety and Security Association (INSSA) as a country level Security Risk Management Professional (SRMP-C). Nuri is currently an independent researcher and security analyst for IOSI Global Consultancy, an international think tank that develops solutions to mitigate current and emerging threats to assist the public, private, humanitarian, and civil society sectors in their efforts to effectively further public safety, international security, peace-building, and human rights.
Certified professional with the following organizations:
- U.S. Institute of Diplomacy and Human Rights
- Defense Counterintelligence and Security Agency (DCSA)
- The Basel Institute on Governance
- United States Institute of Peace (USIP)
- Institute for Economics and Peace (IEP)